Thursday, October 14, 2010

treak or treat?

ITS FINALLY HERE!
ok for those of you who dont know halloween is my faveourite time of the year ! let me guesse your thinking oh how typical everyone says that NO! I have allways loved halloween it will always be my faveourite better then christmas better then my birthday better then EVERYTHING . I love the weather, the evening times when its not too cold and that split of sun through the clouds that gleams in your eye and glistens off the orange leaves its amazing!. its a very spiritual season and for some reason really motivates me . This year im gonna carve a pumpkin for my first time i can not wait im so excited , Im actually dreading taking all the gooy bits from the inside out but its all in the process i suppose. i wanna do something amazing on the outside saying that its probably harder then it looks heres some images i have been thinking of!

ok so obviously there are some more impressive ones people do that u might see on google but im only new and i have never done this before so im gonna start off on something a little simple:P i think they look great though especially at night and its not something you really see. well not were i live anyway!
me and the bf also decided were gonna celebrate all day and were even gonna have matching costumes its gonna be epic. no plans yet though wel probably head town !






THINGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH

1. VINTAGE JUMPERS
2. LEOPARD PRINT FUR COATS
3. ELIZABETH BATHORY
4. SUSPENDER TIGHTS


what have u been loving about this month?!?! anything new in your life ? new interest? new purchase? new hair? new look? feel free to comment id love to hear :D<3

minnie x

No comments:

Post a Comment