Tuesday, October 19, 2010

youtube make up tutorials!!!!!!!




ok so i started my new college in September and once a week we have a theatrical make up class . Before i started the course i wasnt really into the whole make up thing obviously i didnt hate it but i was more into the costume design and construction aspect of things! but now that I have gotten into the make up a bit more i really love it . ANYWAYS . ok so what i taught was that 'ooh god all them make up looks seem really hard ' and 'id never be able to do that 'ERRRRR WRONG there super easy!!!!!! so i was thinking of maybe doing some make up tutorial videos on you tube !! CATCH IS all u have to do is tell me what u want to see obviously im not a make up artist but il defo be able to do a fair variety of stuff and i can help u learn and tell you were to get the cheap stuffs . no done get me wrong i probably wont end up doing this for awhile especially since no one seems to give me feed back but defo if u think its a good idea even like this i duno:p its you that will be watching the videos not me haha!

2 comments:

  1. woooooop go frances! i think you should do all the disney evil bitches or all the princesses as zombies! cool blog baby! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kim awh thanks baby <3 sounds like a plan to me :P even if i get feck all views il know u have watched :D

    ReplyDelete